CRUISE SHIP JOB INDUSTRY NICHE SITES AND JOB RECRUITERS
Searching the term "Cruise job" returns many industry-specific job search websites. When we began www.funcruisejobs.com our business model was very similar. With a little analysis it was easy to see that each website offered virtually the same thing and most charged a fee for job placement assistance or consulting. NEVER PAY A FEE TO APPLY FOR A JOB!! Recruiters use these sites to advertise open positions. Although these sites are informative we recommend you review our analysis of all major cruise ship job websites to decide if you wish to pursue a relationship with any of them. Our analysis is simple and includes a few pros and cons of each. A few minutes reading these reviews will save you hours of search time and probably some money.
• Biggest job board within the cruise line industry with current cruise ship job vacancies available via subscription RSS feed
• Cruise ship jobs posted directly by genuine recruiters and employers
• Sites gives excellent job searches in lot of categories.
• Employers pay to post jobs, only serious employers are here.
• Seeker may apply through this site
• Seeker must register before applying for cruise ship job
• Not all features available to job seeker until membership fee paid.
• Variety of jobs offered here.
• Very user friendly website and very easy to search available cruise ship jobs.
• Membership fee of $19 is asked before applying to cruise job.
• Membership fee is too much for job seekers.
• Fee may repeat to submit new job application.
• A.W.C.Cruise Ship Recruitment Placement Agency is one of the world's leading human resource providers for cruise lines.
• Branch offices in the USA, Singapore, Indonesia, Philippines with affiliate offices in Europe and South America.
• Website by Seamax International (1998) one of the leading North American cruise ship employment service companies.
• staff members have worked on cruise ships providing firsthand experience with the cruise ship job market.
• Anyone one can send his CV to company e-mail.
• Membership is required to build CV on website with membership fee.
• Can’t track your applications without registering on site.
• Provides worldwide agent list
• Free how-to Guide to Cruise Ship Jobs
• Provides cruise ship job list without fee.
• Provides free newsletters and updates about new cruise jobs.
• Accepts no applications but provides job portal to other sites to apply.
• Site primarily provides tips to get cruise jobs.
• This a full service prep site that provides consulting and analysis of ALL aspects of applicants situation.
• Evaluates your CV, skills, qualifications and work experience, and suggest improvements
• Assesses chances of getting a cruise ship job, and how to increase them
• Suggests job fit based on profile
• You don’t need to browse the jobs; website will inform you after creating online CV.
• Registration fee of $15 may be high for job seeker, although applicants generally are pleased with their evaluation (15-16 page report)
• Excellent cruise job postings covering all fields.
• Cruise Ship Jobs Online© employment services is a one-stop career resource center.
• Job application forwarded to personnel managers of HR departments of cruise lines and official hiring agents worldwide.
• profile always available to cruise companies looking for new employees
• Newsletters and job posting alerts can be subscribes to via email.
• Membership fee of $48.95 USD is required before completing signup process.
• Membership fee is too high for job seekers.
• Excellent description of cruise ship jobs.
• Easy to search jobs and to apply.
• Asking membership fee for 5 Day Trial for $3.95 and for 6 Months for $49.95.
• Membership fee is high.
• Excellent description about jobs like responsibilities, eligibility, salary etc.
• No membership is required to apply.
• Job seeker can’t track his application on jobs.
• Provides a platform to apply to cruise jobs.
• Subscribe for free news letter.
• Membership fee is required to register and send CV.
• There is no specific detail of jobs.
• Limited to Hotel and Catering departments on board cruise ships.
• Direct agents to contacts.
• PMC Marine, in business since 1987 and very well known among global cruise lines and shipping firms
• Very slow process of sorting resumes.
• Agent contact questionable
• Excellent Description of jobs.
• Covering all major cruise lines. Cons:-
• Membership fee is required to apply on jobs.
• Job seeker can’t track CV without subscription.
• No membership fee is required to apply to jobs.
• Excellent details of jobs and also can subscribe to text and email alert for jobs.
• This portal provides information about vacancies on board cruise ships and the eligibility required.
• Provides various links for info on cruise ship careers
• Applying is easy but you cannot track your CV after sending.
• Hundreds of cruise ship vacancies that you can apply for on site
• 200+ cruise job recruiting events, auditions and open interviews around the world
• worldwide directory of contact information, including names, email, phone/fax and websites, of cruise lines, agencies and recruiters, staffing companies and concessionaires
• Training programs and coaching classes to find and get the jobs are offered.
• Membership fee of $1 for 7 days is required to get full access. Additional fee required after 7 days.
• North American cruise ship employment agencies estab. 1998
• Good description of jobs.
• Working as agency and connecting job seekers to various companies.
• Membership fee of $20 is required to get job access.
• Membership fee is high for job seekers.
• Very few categories of jobs are offered.
• Provides complete kit of job employment details.
• No upfront fee is claimed by the agency to get jobs.
• $87 fee To download job employment kit. Fee very high for job seeker.
• Provides excellent job description.
• Aggregates information helpful to obtain cruise line jobs.
• Offering agency services and not sure how reliable they are.
• Very little contact information .
17. Website:- http://www.mc-psl.com
• No membership fee is asked to get access to jobs.
• Good description of jobs.
• Job seeker can’t track his resume after send
Didn't find what you were looking for? Try Google!!